Below is some important information about the Libraries:
- The Libraries consist of Magill Library, Quaker & Special Collections, Union Music Library, White Science Library, and the Astronomy Library.
- The Haverford Libraries are part of the Tri-College Libraries System, which also includes the libraries at Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore College. Faculty and students can borrow materials from all three colleges, and are encouraged to!
Locating & Using Library Materials
- Everything that Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore College libraries own can be found in its online catalog, .
- Faculty and students can borrow materials from all three colleges. Haverford materials can be physically pulled off the shelf and checked out, as can those materials at Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore. Additionally, Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore materials can be requested in Tripod and will be delivered to a Haverford library of your choice within 24 hours.
- Faculty and students can also borrow materials from libraries beyond the Tri-Colleges. To do so, please visit the "Borrowing Beyond Tri-Co" link at the top right (or click here).
- We in the Libraries are happy to help in any way we can. To find out more, view the "Need Help?" section on the Research page.