To view what your may check out and for how long, please view the Services page. New and Visiting Faculty must visit Magill Library front desk in person to activate their library account.
Your Research Assistant
Faculty may request proxy borrowing privileges for their student research assistants. Proxy privileges allow a student to borrow materials in a faculty member's name with the faculty member's borrowing privileges. The faculty member will be responsible for all materials thus borrowed; the faculty member should ensure that the research assistant is using the privilege solely to obtain materials needed by the faculty member or required by the research assistant's assigned project.
Click here to apply for these privileges.
Your partner and children may have courtesy borrowing privileges at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore libraries. To apply, please visit the Magill Library front desk with appropriate ID.
Subject Librarian Support
Subject librarians are happy to assist you in any way possible, from creating resource guides for your course to visiting your class.
In support of the faculty, librarians teach students research skills and strategies, including the very critical work of finding and interrogating texts, in both print and digital formats. Librarians also facilitate rich, complex, dynamic, and dialectic engagement with these texts. At all academic levels, librarians foster information literacy, understanding, critical reflection, knowledge production, and scholarship with classes, while also providing intensive, one-on-one support of students throughout their college career and culminating in their senior capstone projects.
Librarians provide a scaffolding of instruction that takes students from the basics of library catalogs and database searching, through an informed use of both print and digital sources, to an insider view of their chosen discipline's literature. Students at each level are encouraged to develop the evaluative and critical skills that will lead them to more complex projects. Librarians help students learn to contextualize ideas, whether on the screen or in print, and to see themselves as active participants in a purposeful conversation.
Librarians work with faculty to provide instruction tailored to the needs of a particular class in terms of its subject matter. They prepare web pages of relevant resources, so that students can become familiar with the key tools they need for research (see the Tri-College list of guides for current courses). In their discussions with classes, librarians bring in examples of content and issues that relate to course readings and to individual student research topics. They also explain strategies for navigating library systems, scholarly literatures, and the hybrid world of digital and print resources.
The Library's instruction format is very flexible. It can be used in the classroom, in the library, or in a workshop outside of class hours. Students also work individually with librarians on approaches to and resources for a research question. Many students, particularly senior thesis writers, remain in contact with their librarians throughout their projects. Content for instruction can focus on a class research paper, on particular databases, on resources for a subject area, or whatever will be most useful to students.
Subject librarians work closely with individual departments to assist faculty in their research projects and in preparing courses. We can help you plan research strategies, access key databases, and stay current in academic fields. Please take advantage of these services and ask about more:
Inquiries and Research
- Quick answers that can save you time. "I have part of a citation but can’t find the article."
- In-depth research help with resources and databases that librarians use with facility. "The cited reference search in the Web of Science indicates that Bennett’s article has had an impact beyond the field of gender studies."
- Orientation to research in a field or topic area that is new to you.
- Notifications about relevant new titles from your departmental librarian.
Information Management and Publishing.
- Advice on data access, manipulation, and storage.
- Assistance in working with different formats (image, film, audio), including access, rights, and reproduction.
- Help with managing citations through bibliographic software like Zotero and EndNote.
- Information about publishing, copyright, review sources, and the ways that libraries provide access to scholarship.
Work with Students and Classes
- Initial training for your student research assistants and support for them throughout their projects.
- Course guides tailored to the topics in your individual class and the needs of your students.
- Class instruction on research methods and resources pertinent to specific projects. Faculty decide on the length of the session and location (classroom or library).
- Workshops (outside of class) teach a variety of proficiencies which students need as they progress toward the senior capstone project. Faculty can recommend workshops to students in order to build their skills.
- Librarians meet individually with students to give them guidance throughout the research process. They facilitate students’ use and understanding of a wide array of materials, both print and digital, available beyond the collections in the Tri-Colleges.
Collections and Resources
- Library collections at Haverford that support your teaching and research interests can be developed through a partnership with your departmental librarian.
- Library staff have extensive experience in acquiring material published across the globe, out-of-print titles, and other hard-to-get items.
- There are additional relevant collections at Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore, most materials deliverable within 24 hours.
- Assistance in identifying rare materials in tri-college collections that will serve teaching and research needs. Also help in finding digital or microfilm copies of rare materials along with information about where the original material can be viewed.
- A wide array of resources beyond the tri-colleges is available with expedited services through E-Z Borrow, Interlibrary Loan, and Article Delivery.
- Haverford faculty members have privileges to borrow materials at the University of Pennsylvania and may use collections at Princeton and other research libraries through Haverford’s membership in SHARES.
- Digital Services and Scholarship staff works with faculty, students and Instructional and Informational Technology Services Staff to produce digital projects for classes and for longer term projects.
- For more information, see the Digital Scholarship page.
To find out more, please contact your subject librarian:
To see what is on electronic reserves for a particular course, please log in to Moodle.
To add materials to electronic reserves, please contact Theresa Donahue (Magill Library), Dora Wong (White Science Library & Astronomy Library), Adam Crandell (Union Music Library), or your administrative assistant, as appropriate.
To see what is on physical reserves for a particular course, search by either professor last name or course number/name:
To add materials to physical reserves, please fill out the form below or visit any library front desk.
The Libraries will make streaming versions of media available in Moodle course sites. We will stream media in keeping with the TEACH Act, the College's Copyright policy, and available library resources. This means that:
- We will require a copy of the final course syllabus, on which the title of the work must appear.
- Works to be streamed must be owned by the Libraries. We will attempt to purchase copies of media for our collection when possible.
- We will not prepare for streaming third-party copies, recordings or transfers, including rentals or personal recordings of broadcasted material.
In order to request streaming audio for a course, please send a list of required recordings and your course syllabus at least 2 weeks before the semester (or date needed for streaming) to Adam Crandell. Once the streaming audio is ready, it will be linked in your Moodle course.
In order to request streaming video for a course, please fill out this form for each film and send your course syllabus to Laurie Allen. Once the streaming video is ready, it will be linked in your Moodle course.
Because many films are only available for temporary streaming rights at a cost of $125 per course, we ask that you indicate whether you would like the Libraries to purchase the streaming rights at that price. For those films not available for lease, we will attempt to obtain permission from the rights holder of the work.
Once you have submitted your request, you will recieve an email with further details on how the streaming video process works. If you would like to schedule a film screening venue for your class, please view the Hires and Gummere Morley rooms on the Places page.
The Faculty Bibliography is a comprehensive and authoritative archive of citations to Haverford College faculty publications. This repository contains over 3,000 records dating back to 1986.
Faculty wishing to submit citations for inclusion in the database should contact Norm Medeiros.
Effective January, 2011, the National Science Foundation requires that all applications for research funding include a data management plan to describe how the data created from the funded research will be shared, preserved and described. The library can assist Haverford faculty in managing their data to meet this requirement.
The Library will help researchers locate appropriate disciplinary repositories, when possible. Otherwise, we can work with faculty to provide local solutions, including Triceratops. Triceratops is Haverford's instance of DSpace, the open source repository software jointly developed by MIT and HP, and widely deployed for academia. Triceritops can be used to publish, manage, and preserve data for wider distribution. It also provides enhanced access restrictions and embargo periods that can be applied as requested by researchers. Data files are easily downloaded by either authorized users or a general audience, as permitted.
For those faculty relying on the storage server, please note that data on the storage server is redundantly spread across multiple san servers for easy backup. Tape archives of the data are also archived, and the college maintains both local and off-site copies of these tapes as a normal function of disaster preparedness.
- University of Wisconsin Research Data Services
- ICPSR - Guidelines for Effective Data Management Plans
- Cornell Univesity Data Management Planning
Links to data management requirements and plans relevant to specific Directorates, Offices, Divisions, Programs, or other NSF units, are provided below. If guidance specific to the program is not provided, then the requirements established in Grant Proposal Guide, Chapter II.C.2.j apply.
- Education & Human Resources Directorate (EHR)
- Engineering Directorate (ENG)
- Geosciences Directorate (GEO)
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences Directorate (MPS)
- Division of Astronomical Sciences
- Division of Chemistry
- Division of Materials Research
- Division of Mathematical Sciences
- Division of Physics
- Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate (SBE)
For non-NSF data requirements, please consult: http://www.lib.umn.edu/datamanagement/funding
- Atmospheric Science
National Center for Atmospheric Research - Scientific datasets of historical value are curated and catalogued at the Mass Storage System
Dryad - an international repository of data underlying peer-reviewed articles in the basic and applied biosciences.
Protein Data Bank - An Information portal to biological macromolecular structures
UniProt - Submit a new protein sequence to UniProtKB using SPIN, a web-based tool for submitting directly sequenced protein sequences to the Universal Protein Resource (for new nucleotide submissions, use EMBL's WEBIN instead).
PubChem - provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. It includes substance information, compound structures, and bioactivity data in three primary databases, PCSubstance, PCCompound, and PCBioAssay, respectively.
- Computer Science
Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis (CAIDA) - provides tools and analyses promoting the engineering and maintenance of a robust, scalable global Internet infrastructure.
- Earth Science
GEON - Portal for sharing, publishing, and integrating data.
National Oceanographic Data Center - NODC is an organization made up of the Oceanographic Data Center, National Coastal Data Development Center, World Data Center for Oceanography, and the NOAA Central Library, integrated to provide access to the world's most comprehensive sources of marine environmental data and information.
- Space Science
National Space Science Data Center - NSSDC accepts data from: active archives in the space sciences funded through the Science Missions Directorate, missions in that same directorate, and individual scientists (mission or instrument principal investigators).
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) - The world's largest archive of digital social science data. ICPSR staff can guide you in preparing your data for archiving and distribution. See their Guide to Social Science Data Preparation and Archiving and their page on Depositing Data.
Additional Data Repositories
New to the Collection
- Girls in the windows : and other stories
Brooklyn, New York : PowerHouse Books, 2013
- Labyrinths : the art of the maze
New York, NY : Rizzoli, 2013
- British portrait miniatures : the Cleveland Museum of Art
[Cleveland, Ohio] : Cleveland Museum of Art London : In association with D Giles Limited, 2013
- The itinerant languages of photography
Princeton, New Jersey : Princeton University Art Museum, ";"New Haven, CT London : Distributed by Yale University Press";"2013
- Singing for the dead : the politics of indigenous revival in Mexico
Durham : Duke University Press, 2013
- The signature of all things
New York, New York : Viking, 
- The color of fear [DVD] : a film
Oakland, CA : Stir-Fry Seminars & Consulting, c1995
- Z [DVD]
[Irvington, N.Y.] : Criterion Collection, c2009
- Rebuilding schools for students : let the change begin
Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 
- The hidden mother
Linda Fregni Nagler
[London] : MACK [Monaco] : Nouveau Musee National de Monaco, ";"2013
- The new way of the world : on neoliberal society
Brooklyn. NY : Verso, 
- The art of the watchdog : fighting fraud, waste, abuse, and corruption in government
Daniel L Feldman
Albany : State University of New York Press, 
- A guide to plane algebraic curves
[Washington, D.C.] : Published and Distributed by The Mathematical Association of America, c2011
- Social movements and their technologies : wiring social change
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- Que he hecho yo para merecer esto!! [DVD]
New York, NY : Wellspring, 
- Beauty revealed : images of women in Qing Dynasty Chinese painting
Berkeley : University of California, Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, ";"2013
- Striking images, iconoclasms past and present
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Everything is workable : a Zen approach to conflict resolution
Diane Musho Hamilton
Boston : Shambhala, 
- The divided mind of the Black church : theology, piety, and public witness
Raphael G Warnock
New York : NYU Press, 
- Art under attack : histories of British iconoclasm
London : Tate Publishing, 2013
- Telegraphic realism : Victorian fiction and other information systems
Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University Press, 2008
- Post mortem
[Berlin?] : Peperoni Books, 2013
- Writing faith and telling tales : literature, politics, and religion in the work of Thomas More
Notre Dame, Indiana : University of Notre Dame Press, 
- The long voyage : selected letters of Malcolm Cowley, 1915-1987
Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard University Press, 2014
- Bark : stories
New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2014
- Twenty feet from stardom [DVD]
Beverly Hills, CA : Anchor Bay Entertainment, ";"2014
- The waiting room [DVD]
[New York, New York] : Docurama Cinedigm Entertainment Corp., ";"2013
- A place in the country : on Gottfried Keller, Johann Peter Hebel, Robert Walser, and others
W. G. (Winfried Georg) Sebald
New York : Random House, 
- Italo Calvino
Philadelphia : Chelsea House Publishers, c2001
- Gregory Crewdson
New York : Rizzoli International, 2013";"2013
- But beautiful
[Bruxelles] : Le Caillou bleu, 
- Sacred spaces : Turkish mosques & tombs
New York : The Quantuck Lane Press, 2013
- Harold Edgerton and Walker Evans : photographs of golf
Harold Eugene Edgerton
Haverford, PA : Haverford College. Department of Fine Arts, 
- New Jersey as non-site
Princteon, New Jersey : Produced by the Publishing and Communications Department of the Princeton University Art Museum, ";"New Haven, Connecticut : Yale University Press";"2013
- Between earth and sky
Milano : Charta, 
- Epistemology : a guide
Chichester, West Sussex Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, 2014
- 880-01 Shu ji she ji = Book design
880-03 Shenyang : Liaoning ke xue ji shu chu ban she, 2012
- Signal transduction
B. D Gomperts
Amsterdam Boston : Elsevier/Academic Press, c2009
- The Indian Ocean in world history
Edward A. Alpers
New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- Anthology of piano music by Russian and Soviet composers. Part one, 1917-1991. Disc 4 [sound recording]
Moskva : Melodiia, p2012
- The intouchables [DVD]
Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2013
- The Lumiere autochrome : history, technology, and preservation
Los Angeles : Getty Conservation Institute, c2013
- Two revisions of Rolle's English Psalter commentary and the related canticles
Oxford, U.K. : Oxford University Press for the Early English Text Society, 2012-
- Orozco at Dartmouth : the epic of American civilization
[Hanover, N.H.] : Trustees of Dartmouth College, 2012
- Anthology of piano music by Russian and Soviet composers. Part one, 1917-1991. Disc 3 [sound recording]
Moskva : Melodiia, p2012
- Human bonding : the science of affectional ties
New York : The Guilford Press, ";"2013
- Ex post facto
Portland, Or. : Nazraeli Press, c2009
- Time : language, cognition, and reality
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
- Wit [DVD]
New York, NY : Home Box Office Burbank, Calif. : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2010
- Vivian Maier : self-portraits
Brooklyn, N.Y. : powerHouse Books 2013
- Archaism and antiquarianism in Korean and Japanese art
Chicago, IL : The Center for the Art of East Asia, Department of Art History, University of Chicago, 
- 880-01 Shen nu [DVD]
880-02 [Shandong] : Qi lu yin xiang chu ban she [Guangzhou] : Guangzhou qiao jia ren wen hua chuan bo you xian gong si, 
- Journey into the heart of God : living the liturgical year
Philip H Pfatteicher
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 
- Real talk: reality television and discourse analysis in action
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- Comme un roman
[Paris] : Gallimard, 2011, 1992
- Americomania and the French Revolution debate in Britain, 1789-1802
W. M Verhoeven
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013
- Amiri Baraka and Edward Dorn : the collected letters
Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press, 2013";"2013
- Family plot [DVD]
Universal City, CA : Universal, 2005
Koln : Konig, 2013
- 880-01 Pian kan : wu yi shi de dang dai yi shu
Gary G. Xu
880-03 Hong Kong : Blue Kingfisher Ltd. [Beijing] : Beijing Liliji wen hua yi shu you xian ze ren gong si, c2012
- The Greek vase : art of the storyteller
John Howard Oakley
Los Angeles, California : J. Paul Getty Museum London : British Museum Press, 2013
- True stories
Arles, France : Actes sud, 2013
- Make your own history : documenting feminist and queer activism in the 21st century
Los Angeles, CA : Litwin Books, 2012
- St. Augustine's Confessions : the Odyssey of soul
Robert J O'Connell
Cambridge, Mass., Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1969
- Humanitarian violence : the U.S. deployment of diversity
Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, 
- Les Grecs heritiers des Romains : huit Exposes suivis de discussions : Vandoeuvres - Geneve, 27-31 aout 2012
Geneve : Fondation Hardt, ";"2013
- Tule Lake revisited : a brief history and guide to the Tule Lake Concentration Camp site
San Francisco, California : Tule Lake Committee, Inc., 
- The Afro-Modernist epic and literary history : Tolson, Hughes, Baraka
Kathy Lou Schultz
New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- The photographic image in digital culture
Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge, 2013
- Plural logic
Oxford : Oxford University Press, c2013
- The great African land grab? : agricultural investments and the global food system
London New York : Zed Books : in association with International African Institute, Royal African Society, [and] World Peace Foundation New York : Distributed in the USA exclusively by Palgrave Macmillian, c2013
- Soul exchange : the paintings of Dennis Paul Williams
Lafayette, LA : University of Louisiana at Lafayette Press, 2013
- Fasziniert von der Natur : Landschaften, Pflanzen und Tiere in der Tradition chinesischer und japanischer Malerei aus der Sammlung Neumann-Ogando = Fascinated by nature : landscapes, plants and animals in the tradition of Chinese and Japanese painting fro
Petersberg : Michael Imhof Verlag, 2012
- Elementary cryptanalysis : a mathematical approach
[Washington, D.C.] : Mathematical Association of America Cambridge : Cambridge University Press [distributor], c2009
- Tess [DVD]
[Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], ";"[New York] : The Criterion Collection
- Learning Irish : an introductory self-tutor
New Haven : Yale University Press, 1995
- Exodus and liberation : deliverance politics from John Calvin to Martin Luther King Jr.
New York : Oxford University Press, 
- The father of pop dance
1973- photographer Tiane Doan na Champassak
[France] : [publisher not identified], 2012
- Paradoxes and sophisms in calculus
Washington, DC : Mathematical Association of America, c2013
- Our double time
Newcastle upon Tyne : Bloodaxe, 1998
- Bukhara : the myth and the architecture
Cambridge, Mass. : Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture, c1999
- 12 years a slave [DVD]
Beverly Hills, California : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, ";"2014
- The feeling body : affective science meets the enactive mind
Cambridge, Massachusetts : MIT Press, 
- The birth of the clinic : an archaeology of medical perception
New York : Vintage Books, 1994
- Yearning : race, gender, and cultural politics
Boston, MA : South End Press, c1990
- The mutilation of the Herms : unpacking an ancient mystery
[North Charleston, S.C.] : [CreateSpace] c2012
- Diffraction of singularities for the wave equation on manifolds with corners
Richard B. Melrose
Paris : Societe mathematique de France, 2013";"2013
- The psychology of judgment and decision making
Philadelphia : Temple University Press, c1993
- The first sense : a philosophical study of human touch
Cambridge, Massachusetts : The MIT Press, 
- The Room and the World : Essays on the Poet Stephen Dunn
Syracuse, New York : Syracuse University Press, 2013
- The flamethrowers : a novel
New York : Scribner, 2013
- The gossamer wall : poems in witness to the Holocaust
Tarset, Northumberland : Bloodaxe Books, 2002
- Anthology of piano music by Russian and Soviet composers. Part one, 1917-1991. Disc 5 [sound recording]
Moskva : Melodiia, p2012
- Organic nanomaterials : synthesis, characterization, and device applications
Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Youth resistance research and theories of change
New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2014
- Greek Americans : struggle and success
Charles C Moskos
New Brunswick, New Jersey : Transaction Publishers, 
- Tough on hate? : the cultural politics of hate crimes
Clara S. Lewis
New Brunswick, New Jersey : Rutgers University Press, 
- This place, these people : life and shadow on the Great Plains
New York : Columbia University Press, 
- Dorothea Lange : grab a hunk of lightning : her lifetime in photography
San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
- The road that teaches : lessons in transformation through travel
Philadelphia, PA : FGC QuakerBridge, c2012
- The study of Judaism : authenticity, identity, scholarship
Aaron W. Hughes
Albany : State University of New York Press, 
- Statistics, data mining, and machine learning in astronomy : a practical Python guide for the analysis of survey data
Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 2014
- North of Africa : Ortiz Echague
Jose Ortiz Echague
Madrid : La Fabrica Barcelona : MNAC, 2013
- A year in the making : creating a memorial for Greg Kannerstein '63
[United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Suites marocaines : la jeune creation au Maroc
Paris : Revue noire editions : Distribution, Hachette-Hazan, [1999?]
- Lumumba [DVD]
[New York] : Zeitgeist Films, 2002
- 880-02 Nihon no minka senkyuhyakugojugonen
Yukio 880-01 Futagawa
880-03 Tokyo : Edie Edita Tokyo, 2012";"2012
- Lilla Szasz : daughters
Salzburg : Fotohof, 2012
- The politics of arctic sovereignty : oil, ice and Inuit governance
Jessica Michelle Shadian
New York : Routledge, 
- Spectral imprints : Abraaj Capital Art Prize 2012
[S.l.] : Abraaj Capital Art Prize, 2012
- Edward Weston, Harry Callahan
Madrid : La Fabrica Editorial, 2013
Bruxelles : Caillou Bleu. c2012
- State of the art photography
Dusseldorf : Fey, 2012
- Andrew Wyeth : a spoken self-portrait
Washington : National Gallery of Art, 
- A theology of the Inward Light : in gender-free English using non-anthropomorphic terminology : based in Barclay's Apology
Geoffrey D Kaiser
Sumneytown, PA : Geoffrey D. Kaiser, 
- Explorations in complex analysis
Washington, D.C. : Mathematical Association of America, c2012
- Quantum mechanics : theory and experiment
Mark (Mark K.) Beck
New York : Oxford University Press, c2012
- No habra mas penas ni olvido [DVD] = Funny dirty little war
[Costa Mesa, Calif.] : Condor Media : Vanguard Latino : Distributed by Vanguard Cinema, c2001
- L'ensemble de rotation autour d'un point fixe
Frederic. author Le Roux
Paris, France : Societe Mathematique de France, 2013
- Hungarian problem book IV
[Washington, DC] : Mathematical Association of America, c2011
- Anthology of piano music by Russian and Soviet composers. Part one, 1917-1991. Disc 1 [sound recording]
[Moscow] : Melodiya, p2011
- Luke Fowler : The Poor Stockinger and extracts from the Two-Frame Film Archive
[Hanover, N.H.] : Jaffe-Friede Gallery, Hopkins Center for the Arts, Dartmouth College, 2013
- Textual agency : writing culture and social networks in fifteenth-century Spain
Ana M. (Ana Maria) Gomez-Bravo
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2013
- Anthology of piano music by Russian and Soviet composers. Part one, 1917-1991. Disc 2 [sound recording]
[Moscow] : Melodiya, p2011
- Modern statistical methods for astronomy : with R applications
Eric D Feigelson
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012
- The African American church : a sociological history
Little Boy Blue
Bloomington, IN : AuthorHouse, 2009
- Performativity and event in 1960s Japan : city, body, memory
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- Fetishism in fashion
Amsterdam Frame Publishers, ";"2013
- David's Psalms
[Springfield, New Jersey] : Gefen Publishing House [Jerusalem] : Schechter Institute of Jewish Studies, 
- Heartland : an American road trip in 1963
[Berlin] : Peperoni Books, ";"2013
- Quintets, piano, strings
Bryn Mawr, Pa. : Merion Music : T. Presser, sole representative, c1998
- Exploring digital libraries : foundations, practice, prospects
London : Facet Publishing, 2014
- Eshu : the divine trickster
Woodbridge, Suffolk : Antique Collectors' Club Ltd., 2013";"2013
- Yeats and Modern Poetry
New York : Cambridge University Press, 
- A companion to modern African art
Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley Blackwell, 2013
- Exposition Safaa Erruas
Casablanca, Morocco : Galerie L'Atelier 21, 2012
- Vorlesungen uber die Wissenschaft der Logik
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Hamburg : Felix Meiner Verlag, -