Borrowing Privileges (for You, Your Research Assistant, and Your Family)
To view what your may check out and for how long, please view the Services page. New and Visiting Faculty must visit Magill Library front desk in person to activate their library account.
Your Research Assistant
Faculty may request proxy borrowing privileges for their student research assistants. Proxy privileges allow a student to borrow materials in a faculty member's name with the faculty member's borrowing privileges. The faculty member will be responsible for all materials thus borrowed; the faculty member should ensure that the research assistant is using the privilege solely to obtain materials needed by the faculty member or required by the research assistant's assigned project.
Click here to apply for these privileges.
Your partner and children may have courtesy borrowing privileges at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore libraries. To apply, please visit the Magill Library front desk with appropriate ID.
Research & Course Instruction Support
Subject librarians are happy to assist you in any way possible, from creating resource guides for your course to visiting your class.
In support of the faculty, librarians teach students research skills and strategies, including the very critical work of finding and interrogating texts, in both print and digital formats. Librarians also facilitate rich, complex, dynamic, and dialectic engagement with these texts. At all academic levels, librarians foster information literacy, understanding, critical reflection, knowledge production, and scholarship with classes, while also providing intensive, one-on-one support of students throughout their college career and culminating in their senior capstone projects.
Librarians provide a scaffolding of instruction that takes students from the basics of library catalogs and database searching, through an informed use of both print and digital sources, to an insider view of their chosen discipline's literature. Students at each level are encouraged to develop the evaluative and critical skills that will lead them to more complex projects. Librarians help students learn to contextualize ideas, whether on the screen or in print, and to see themselves as active participants in a purposeful conversation.
Librarians work with faculty to provide instruction tailored to the needs of a particular class in terms of its subject matter. They prepare web pages of relevant resources, so that students can become familiar with the key tools they need for research (see the Tri-College list of guides for current courses). In their discussions with classes, librarians bring in examples of content and issues that relate to course readings and to individual student research topics. They also explain strategies for navigating library systems, scholarly literatures, and the hybrid world of digital and print resources.
The Library's instruction format is very flexible. It can be used in the classroom, in the library, or in a workshop outside of class hours. Students also work individually with librarians on approaches to and resources for a research question. Many students, particularly senior thesis writers, remain in contact with their librarians throughout their projects. Content for instruction can focus on a class research paper, on particular databases, on resources for a subject area, or whatever will be most useful to students.
Subject librarians work closely with individual departments to assist faculty in their research projects and in preparing courses. We can help you plan research strategies, access key databases, and stay current in academic fields. Please take advantage of these services and ask about more:
Inquiries and Research
- Quick answers that can save you time. "I have part of a citation but can’t find the article."
- In-depth research help with resources and databases that librarians use with facility. "The cited reference search in the Web of Science indicates that Bennett’s article has had an impact beyond the field of gender studies."
- Orientation to research in a field or topic area that is new to you.
- Notifications about relevant new titles from your departmental librarian.
Information Management and Publishing.
- Advice on data access, manipulation, and storage.
- Assistance in working with different formats (image, film, audio), including access, rights, and reproduction.
- Help with managing citations through bibliographic software like Zotero and EndNote.
- Information about publishing, copyright, review sources, and the ways that libraries provide access to scholarship.
Work with Students and Classes
- Initial training for your student research assistants and support for them throughout their projects.
- Course guides tailored to the topics in your individual class and the needs of your students.
- Class instruction on research methods and resources pertinent to specific projects. Faculty decide on the length of the session and location (classroom or library).
- Workshops (outside of class) teach a variety of proficiencies which students need as they progress toward the senior capstone project. Faculty can recommend workshops to students in order to build their skills.
- Librarians meet individually with students to give them guidance throughout the research process. They facilitate students’ use and understanding of a wide array of materials, both print and digital, available beyond the collections in the Tri-Colleges.
Collections and Resources
- Library collections at Haverford that support your teaching and research interests can be developed through a partnership with your departmental librarian.
- Library staff have extensive experience in acquiring material published across the globe, out-of-print titles, and other hard-to-get items.
- There are additional relevant collections at Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore, most materials deliverable within 24 hours.
- Assistance in identifying rare materials in tri-college collections that will serve teaching and research needs. Also help in finding digital or microfilm copies of rare materials along with information about where the original material can be viewed.
- A wide array of resources beyond the tri-colleges is available with expedited services through E-Z Borrow, Interlibrary Loan, and Article Delivery.
- Haverford faculty members have privileges to borrow materials at the University of Pennsylvania and may use collections at Princeton and other research libraries through Haverford’s membership in SHARES.
- Digital Services and Scholarship staff works with faculty, students and Instructional and Informational Technology Services Staff to produce digital projects for classes and for longer term projects.
- For more information, see the Digital Scholarship page.
To find out more, please contact your subject librarian:
To see what is on electronic reserves for a particular course, please log in to Moodle.
To add materials to electronic reserves, please contact Theresa Donahue (Magill Library), Dora Wong (White Science Library & Astronomy Library), Adam Crandell (Union Music Library), or your administrative assistant, as appropriate.
To see what is on physical reserves for a particular course, search by either professor last name or course number/name:
To add materials to physical reserves, please fill out the form below or visit any library front desk.
Streaming Media for Your Course
The Libraries will make streaming versions of media available in Moodle course sites. We will stream media in keeping with the TEACH Act, the College's Copyright policy, and available library resources. This means that:
- We will require a copy of the final course syllabus, on which the title of the work must appear.
- Works to be streamed must be owned by the Libraries. We will attempt to purchase copies of media for our collection when possible.
- We will not prepare for streaming third-party copies, recordings or transfers, including rentals or personal recordings of broadcasted material.
In order to request streaming audio for a course, please send a list of required recordings and your course syllabus at least 2 weeks before the semester (or date needed for streaming) to Adam Crandell. Once the streaming audio is ready, it will be linked in your Moodle course.
In order to request streaming video for a course, please fill out this form for each film and send your course syllabus to Laurie Allen. Once the streaming video is ready, it will be linked in your Moodle course.
Because many films are only available for temporary streaming rights at a cost of $125 per course, we ask that you indicate whether you would like the Libraries to purchase the streaming rights at that price. For those films not available for lease, we will attempt to obtain permission from the rights holder of the work.
Once you have submitted your request, you will recieve an email with further details on how the streaming video process works. If you would like to schedule a film screening venue for your class, please view the Hires and Gummere Morley rooms on the Places page.
Haverford Scholarship is a comprehensive and authoritative archive of citations to Haverford College faculty publications. This repository contains over 3,000 records dating back to 1986.
Search by Keyword, Author, or Title:
Faculty wishing to submit citations for inclusion in Haverford Scholarship should contact Norm Medeiros.
Effective January, 2011, the National Science Foundation requires that all applications for research funding include a data management plan to describe how the data created from the funded research will be shared, preserved and described. The library can assist Haverford faculty in managing their data to meet this requirement.
The Library will help researchers locate appropriate disciplinary repositories, when possible. Otherwise, we can work with faculty to provide local solutions, including Triceratops. Triceratops is Haverford's instance of DSpace, the open source repository software jointly developed by MIT and HP, and widely deployed for academia. Triceritops can be used to publish, manage, and preserve data for wider distribution. It also provides enhanced access restrictions and embargo periods that can be applied as requested by researchers. Data files are easily downloaded by either authorized users or a general audience, as permitted.
For those faculty relying on the storage server, please note that data on the storage server is redundantly spread across multiple san servers for easy backup. Tape archives of the data are also archived, and the college maintains both local and off-site copies of these tapes as a normal function of disaster preparedness.
- University of Wisconsin Research Data Services
- ICPSR - Guidelines for Effective Data Management Plans
- Cornell Univesity Data Management Planning
Links to data management requirements and plans relevant to specific Directorates, Offices, Divisions, Programs, or other NSF units, are provided below. If guidance specific to the program is not provided, then the requirements established in Grant Proposal Guide, Chapter II.C.2.j apply.
- Education & Human Resources Directorate (EHR)
- Engineering Directorate (ENG)
- Geosciences Directorate (GEO)
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences Directorate (MPS)
- Division of Astronomical Sciences
- Division of Chemistry
- Division of Materials Research
- Division of Mathematical Sciences
- Division of Physics
- Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate (SBE)
For non-NSF data requirements, please consult: http://www.lib.umn.edu/datamanagement/funding
- Atmospheric Science
National Center for Atmospheric Research - Scientific datasets of historical value are curated and catalogued at the Mass Storage System
Dryad - an international repository of data underlying peer-reviewed articles in the basic and applied biosciences.
Protein Data Bank - An Information portal to biological macromolecular structures
UniProt - Submit a new protein sequence to UniProtKB using SPIN, a web-based tool for submitting directly sequenced protein sequences to the Universal Protein Resource (for new nucleotide submissions, use EMBL's WEBIN instead).
PubChem - provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. It includes substance information, compound structures, and bioactivity data in three primary databases, PCSubstance, PCCompound, and PCBioAssay, respectively.
- Computer Science
Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis (CAIDA) - provides tools and analyses promoting the engineering and maintenance of a robust, scalable global Internet infrastructure.
- Earth Science
GEON - Portal for sharing, publishing, and integrating data.
National Oceanographic Data Center - NODC is an organization made up of the Oceanographic Data Center, National Coastal Data Development Center, World Data Center for Oceanography, and the NOAA Central Library, integrated to provide access to the world's most comprehensive sources of marine environmental data and information.
- Space Science
National Space Science Data Center - NSSDC accepts data from: active archives in the space sciences funded through the Science Missions Directorate, missions in that same directorate, and individual scientists (mission or instrument principal investigators).
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) - The world's largest archive of digital social science data. ICPSR staff can guide you in preparing your data for archiving and distribution. See their Guide to Social Science Data Preparation and Archiving and their page on Depositing Data.
Additional Data Repositories
New to the Collection
- The government of mistrust : illegibility and bureaucratic power in socialist Vietnam
Madison, Wisconsin : The University of Wisconsin Press, 2013
- Designing healthy communities
San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2012
- The life and death of stars [DVD]
Chantilly, VA : Teaching Co., 2014
- Research methods for English studies
Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 
- The content machine : towards a theory of publishing from the printing press to the digital network
New York, NY : Anthem Press, 2013
- Living by loving : journal of a solitude at seventy
J. Parker Huber
Brattleboro, VT : J. Parker Huber, c2010 (Brattleboro, VT : Howard Printing)
- William Penn's letter to his wife and children
London : Printed for the Tract Association of the Society of Friends, 1847
- El solar de la raza
Buenos Aires : Editorial Poblet, 1943 printing
- Paris ou Versailles? : la monarchie absolue entre deux capitales (1715-1723)
Paris : Editions du Comite des travaux historiques et scientifiques, 2014
- The select reader, no. 1-3
Philadelphia : Tract Association of Friends, [1844?]
- Pivotal policies in Delaware : from desegregation to deregulation
William W. Boyer
Newark, [Delaware] : University of Delaware Press, 2014
- The Gospel of Thomas : introduction and commentary
Simon J Gathercole
Boston : Brill, 2014
- To kill a mockingbird [DVD]
United States naf
- Byron's ghosts : the spectral, the spiritual and the supernatural
Liverpool : Liverpool University Press, 2013
- The great peace, by H.H. Powers ..
H. H. (Harry Huntington) Powers
New York, The Macmillan Company, 1918
- A crucial link : local peace committees and national peacebuilding
Washington, D.C. : United States Institute of Peace, 
- Perturbation de la dynamique de diffeomorphismes en topologie C1
Paris : Societe Mathematique de France, 2013
- Social insurance : America's neglected heritage and contested future
Theodore R Marmor
Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE/CQ Press, 
- Shakspere's The merchant of Venice
[New York] : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1895
- Leben BRD [DVD] = How to live in the FRG
Chicago, Ill. : Facets Video, 
- Constitutive visions : indigeneity and commonplaces of national identity in republican Ecuador
Christa J. Olson
University Park, Pennsylvania : The Pennsylvania State University Press, 
- Paths toward the nation : Islam, community, and early nationalist mobilization in Eritrea, 1941-1961
Joseph L. Venosa
Athens : Ohio University Press, 2014
- The modern origins of the early Middle Ages
I. N. (Ian N.) Wood
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
- The Muslim conquest of Iberia : medieval Arabic narratives
London New York : Routledge, 2013 
- Colombia's forgotten frontier : a literary geography of the Putumayo
Liverpool : Liverpool University Press, 2013
- Behind the shock machine : the untold story of the notorious Milgram psychology experiments
New York : New Press, 2013
- Manga sutra : Futari H
Hamburg Los Angeles, Calif. : Tokyopop, c2008-
- Rhetoric in American anthropology : gender, genre, and science
Pittsburgh, Pa : University of Pittsburgh Press, 
- Breviaire Grimani de la bibliotheque de S. Marc a Venise : reproduction photographique complete
Catholic Church. Breviary
Leyde : A.W. Sijthoff Amsterdam : Scheltema & Holkema, 1903-
- Real world Haskell
Sebastopol, CA : O'Reilly, c2009
- Sexual diversity in Africa : politics, theory, and citizenship
Montreal & Kingston : McGill-Queen's University Press, 
- Jane Austen's Pride and prejudice [DVD]
London : BBC New York, NY : Distributed by New Video, c2001
- Dictatorship : from the origin of the modern concept of sovereignty to proletarian class struggle
Cambridge, U.K. Malden, MA : Polity Press, 
- Holy Bible
Adam book artist Broomberg
[London, England] : MACK : AMC, 
- Understanding modern electronics [DVD]
Chantilly, VA : Teaching Company, 
- Constructivism in ethics
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013
- Inscriptions and their uses in Greek and Latin literature
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
- The story of Job
[Leesburg, Fla.] : Kingstone Media, 2013
- The early textual history of Lucretius' De rerum natura
D. J. (David James) Butterfield
Cambridge New York : Cambridge University Press 2013
- The works of Voltaire : a contemporary version
[Paris : E.R. DuMont, 1901- ]
- Koyaanisqatsi [DVD]
[New York] : Criterion Collection, c2012
- Human embryology and developmental biology
Bruce M Carlson
Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier/Saunders, c2014
- The harder they come [DVD]
Santa Monica, Calif. : Xenon Pictures [distributor], 
- Making Americans : children's literature from 1930 to 1960
Gary D Schmidt
Iowa City : University of Iowa Press,"", 
- Nietzsche's justice : naturalism in search of an ethics
Peter R. Sedgwick
Montreal : McGill-Queen's University Press, 
- Handbook of international economics
Amsterdam New York : North Holland New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Sole distributors for the U.S.A. and Canada, Elsevier Science Pub. Co., 1984-1995
- Superman : the unauthorized biography
Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2013
- Foundations of astrophysics
Barbara Sue Ryden
New York : Pearson Addison-Wesley, c2010
- Protein NMR spectroscopy : principles and practice
Amsterdam Boston : Academic Press, c2007
- Aims, methods and contexts of Quranic exegesis (2nd/8th-9th/15th centuries)
Oxford New York : Oxford University Press, in association with the Institute of Ismaili Studies, London, 2013
- Radio in the digital age
Cambridge, UK : Polity, 2013
- Notes from the Friends schools of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, March 1980
[Philadelphia : Committee on Education, Philadelphia Yearly Meeting?, 1980?]
- Capitalism v. Democracy : money in politics and the Free Market Constitution
Timothy K. Kuhner
Stanford, California : Stanford Law Books, an imprint of Stanford University Press, 
- The secret language of color : science, nature, history, culture, beauty of red, orange, yellow, green, blue & violet
New York : Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers : Distributed by Workman Pub., c2013
- Gordon Parks
London : Thames & Hudson Ltd New York : Thames & Hudson Inc., 2013
- Thermodynamics [DVD] : four laws that move the universe
Chantilly, VA : Teaching Company, 2014
- The Plebeian Experience : A Discontinuous History of Political Freedom
New York : Columbia University Press, 2013
- Ozu and the poetics of cinema
London : BFI Pub. Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 1988
- Inside this place, not of it : narratives from women's prisons
San Francisco : McSweeney's Books, c2011
- Hearts and minds : a people's history of counterinsurgency
New York : The New Press, 2013
- Virgin Spain : scenes from the spiritual drama of a great people
Waldo David Frank
New York : Boni & Liveright, 1926
- Formal matters : reading the materials of English Renaissance literature
Manchester : Manchester University Press, 2013
- Richard Prince : The Magic Castle
Dijon : Presses du Reel Editions 2013
- The song of Roland
Indianapolis : Hackett Pub., 2012
- The world of a tiny insect : a memoir of the Taiping rebellion and its aftermath
Seattle : University of Washington Press, 
- Dona Herlinda and her son [DVD] = Dona Herlinda y su hijo
[S.l.] : Mirada, 2006
- The Rigveda : the earliest religious poetry of India
New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Acts : theater, philosophy, and the performing self
Ann Arbor : The University of Michigan Press, 
- Introduction to linear algebra
Wellesley, MA : Wellesley-Cambridge Press, c2009
- The life and afterlives of Hanabusa Itcho, artist-rebel of Edo
Leiden Boston : Brill, 2013
- Soviet politics at home and abroad
Frederick Lewis Schuman
New York, A.A. Knopf, 1946
- Insignia of rank in the Nahua world : from the fifteenth to the seventeenth century
Boulder : University Press of Colorado, 
- The deleted world : [poems]
New York : Farrar Straus & Giroux, 2011
- Elizabeth Haddon Estaugh, 1680-1762 : building the Quaker community of Haddonfield, New Jersey, 1701-1762
Jeffery M. Dorwart
Haddonfield, N.J. : Historical Society of Haddonfield, 2013
- Case studies in public health ethics
Steven S. (Steven Scott) Coughlin
Washington, DC : American Public Health Association, c2009
- Showing, sensing, and seeming : distinctively sensory representations and their contents
Oxford New York : Oxford University Press, 2013
- Revisiting the Jewish question
Cambridge : Polity Press, 
- Acts : an exegetical commentary
Craig S. Keener
Grand Rapids, Mich. : Baker Academic, c2012-
- Reading the child in children's literature : an heretical approach
Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- Echo's bones
New York : Grove Press, 2014
- Burning down the house : the end of juvenile prison
New York, NY : The New Press, 2014
- Religion, law and society
Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- The plot and its construction in eighteenth century criticism of French comedy a study of theory with relation to the practice of Beaumarchais, by Edna C. Fredrick
Edna Caroline Fredrick
Bryn Mawr, Pa., 1934
- Rappin' with Jesus : the good news according to the four brothers
P. K. McCary
New York : African American Family Press, c1994
- The Cambridge Companion to Jorge Luis Borges
Cambridge New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013
- A literature of restitution : critical essays on W.G. Sebald
Manchester : Manchester University Press, 2013
- The chronicle history of King Henry the Fift [sic] [DVD]
Great Britain. naf
- The World
London : Printed for P. Dodsley, Pall-Mall, 1795
- Jerusalem : conflict & cooperation in a contested city
Syracuse, New York : Syracuse University Press, 2014
- Giants in the land : North Carolina Yearly Meeting leaders
Billy M Britt
Greensboro, N.C. : North Carolina Yearly Meeting of Friends, 2012
- Europe's deadlock : how the euro crisis could be solved, and why it won't happen
New Haven, Connecticut London : Yale University Press, c2013
[Leesburg, Fla.] : Kingstone Media, 2014
- The power of impact investing : putting markets to work for profit and global good
Philadelphia : Wharton Digital Press, 
- Understanding our universe
New York : W.W. Norton, c2012
- The adventures of Peregrine Pickle : in which are included, memoirs of a Lady of Quality
T. (Tobias) Smollett
Athens : The University of Georgia Press, 
- Small window panes : verses for children
Edith Newlin Chase
Alstead, N.H. : Chase, c1978
- Bag lady
Jean Claude Van Itallie
New York, N.Y. : Dramatists Play Service, c1980
- Marcel Duchamps : Pharmacie
Nurnberg : Verlag fur moderne Kunst, 
- Photobooth : a biography
Wolfville, NS : Conundrum Press, 
- Heaven is for real [DVD]
[Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], [Date of publication not identified]
- From Genesis to the promised land
P. K. McCary
New York : African American Family Press, c1993
- Lucie Aubrac [DVD]
[France] : Pathe, c2003
- The Irish at the front
London New York : Hodder and Stoughton, 1916
- Copyright for academic librarians and professionals
Rebecca P. Butler
Chicago : ALA Editions, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2014
- L'armee des ombres [DVD] = Army of shadows
[United States] : Criterion Collection, 2007
- El modo de usar el palo de la India Occidental, saludable remedio contra toda liaga y mal incurable
Jaen [Spain] : Universidad de Jaen, 2009
- The feeling body : affective science meets the enactive mind
Cambridge, Massachusetts : MIT Press, 
- The Countess von Rudolstadt
Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, c2008
- Sex, identity and hermaphrodites in Iberia, 1500-1800
London Brookfield, Vermont : Pickering & Chatto, 2013
- America sings annual anthology of college poetry
National Poetry Association (U.S.)
Los Angeles, Calif. National Poetry Press. 1944-
- France under the Republic
Jean Charlemagne Bracq
New York : C. Scribner's Sons, 1910
- The perils of normalcy : George L. Mosse and the remaking of cultural history
Madison, Wisconsin : The University of Wisconsin Press, 
- The Oxford critical and cultural history of modernist magazines
Oxford New York : Oxford University Press, 2009-<2013>
- Miracles in miniature : the art of the Master of Claude de France
New York : The Morgan Library & Museum, 
- Failed states and fragile societies : a new world disorder?
Athens, Ohio : Ohio University Press, 
- Ocean Beach
Heidelberg : Kehrer, 
- Musorgsky and his circle : a Russian musical adventure
New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013
- A public health approach to bullying prevention
Washington, DC : American Public Health Association, 2014
- Dickinson College commentaries (Online)
Carlisle, PA : Department of Classical Studies, Dickinson College, 2012-
- Harmonic analysis : from Fourier to wavelets
Maria Cristina Pereyra
Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society Princeton, N.J. : Institute for Advanced Study, c2012
- The true geography of our country : Jefferson's cartographic vision
Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 2014
- The waiting game
Barcelona: RM Verlag, c2013
- Judaism in transition : how economic choices shape religious tradition
Carmel U. Chiswick
Stanford, California : Stanford University Press, 2014
- The opinions of William Cobbett
Farnham, Surrey, UK : Ashgate Publishing Limited, 
- The Russian enigma, an interpretation by William Henry Chamberlin
William Henry Chamberlin
New York, C. Scribner's Sons, 1943
- Habermas and religion
Cambridge, UK Malden, MA : Polity Press, 2013
- The death penalty. Volume I
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2014
- Mortal thoughts : religion, secularity, & identity in Shakespeare and early modern culture
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
- Women and war in Rwanda : gender, media and the representation of genocide
London New York : I.B. Tauris New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada exclusively by Palgrave Macmillan, 2014
- Global Nollywood : the transnational dimensions of an African video film industry
Bloomington, Indiana : Indiana University Press, 
- Daniel Baker : Quaker extraordinary
[England?] : Rosemary Publications, 2010
- Memoirs of Thomas Scattergood, late of Philadelphia, a minister of the gospel of Christ
London : Charles Gilpin, 1845
- Doing visual ethnography
Los Angeles, California : SAGE, 2013
- 101 careers in public health
New York : Springer Pub. Co., c2011
- History, trauma, and healing in postcolonial narratives : reconstructing identities
New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- The Great War and the origins of Humanitarianism, 1918-1924
Cambridge New York : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- State of the world : a Worldwatch Institute report on progress toward a sustainable society
New York : Norton, c1984-
- American heretics : Catholics, Jews, Muslims, and the history of religious intolerance
New York City : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
- Betrayed by nature : the war on cancer
New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2012
- The poets of the future : a college anthology
Boston, Mass. : Stratford Co
- Six ideas that shaped physics. Unit Q, Particles behave like waves
Thomas A. (Thomas Andrew) Moore
Boston : McGraw-Hill, c2003
- The pals at Suvla bay : being the record of D company of the 7th Royal Dublin fusiliers
Dublin : E. Ponsonby Ltd. 
- Coenzyme-amino acid chimeras : new residues for the design of functional proteins
Ranabir Sinha Roy
[Pasadena, Calif.] : California Institute of Technology, 1996
- Extreme beauty : aesthetics, politics, death
New York : Continuum, 2002
- A history of England, during the reign of George the Third. By William Massey, M.P
London, J.W. Parker and Son, 1855-63
- Improvement by design : the promise of better schools
Chicago London : The University of Chicago Press, 2014
- Global health in Africa : historical perspectives on disease control
Athens, Ohio : Ohio University Press, 2013
- A short history of Italy (476-1900) by Henry Dwight Sedgwick
Henry Dwight Sedgwick
Boston and New York, Houghton, Mifflin and Co., 1905
- De renaissance in Spanje : kultuur-litteratuur-leven
G. J. (Gerardus Johannes) Geers
Zutphen : W.J. Thieme & cie., 1932
- Getting away with murder : Benazir Bhutto's assassination and the politics of Pakistan
New York : W. W. Norton & Company, 
- Images of the feminine in Gnosticism
Philadelphia : Fortress Press, c1988
- Men we reaped : a memoir
New York : Bloomsbury, 2013
- The strategic value of Israel
Steven J. Rosen
Washington, D.C. : American Israel Public Affairs Committee, 
- Die Bewerbung [DVD] = The interview
Berlin : Harun Farocki Filmproduktion Chicago, IL : Facets Video [distributor], 
- Spirited into America : narratives of possession, 1650-1850
Joy A. J. Howard
West Lafayette, Indiana : Purdue University, 2011
- The Moroccan women's rights movement
Amy Young Evrard
Syracuse, New York : Syracuse University Press, 2014
- The origins of monsters : image and cognition in the first age of mechanical reproduction
Princeton : Princeton University Press, 
- Iraq's democratic movement
London : Hurst & Co., 2012
Charleroi, Belgium : Christine Kermaire, 2013
- Family and the politics of moderation : private life, public goods, and the rebirth of social individualism
Lauren K. Hall
Waco : Baylor University Press, 
- Superconductivity : a very short introduction
Oxford New York : Oxford University Press, 2009
- How to read a Latin poem : if you can't read Latin yet
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
Ana Casas Broda
Madrid : Fabrica, 2013