Borrowing Privileges (for You, Your Research Assistant, and Your Family)
To view what your may check out and for how long, please view the Services page. New and Visiting Faculty must visit Magill Library front desk in person to activate their library account.
Your Research Assistant
Faculty may request proxy borrowing privileges for their student research assistants. Proxy privileges allow a student to borrow materials in a faculty member's name with the faculty member's borrowing privileges. The faculty member will be responsible for all materials thus borrowed; the faculty member should ensure that the research assistant is using the privilege solely to obtain materials needed by the faculty member or required by the research assistant's assigned project.
Click here to apply for these privileges.
Your partner and children may have courtesy borrowing privileges at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore libraries. To apply, please visit the Magill Library front desk with appropriate ID.
Research & Course Instruction Support
Subject librarians are happy to assist you in any way possible, from creating resource guides for your course to visiting your class.
In support of the faculty, librarians teach students research skills and strategies, including the very critical work of finding and interrogating texts, in both print and digital formats. Librarians also facilitate rich, complex, dynamic, and dialectic engagement with these texts. At all academic levels, librarians foster information literacy, understanding, critical reflection, knowledge production, and scholarship with classes, while also providing intensive, one-on-one support of students throughout their college career and culminating in their senior capstone projects.
Librarians provide a scaffolding of instruction that takes students from the basics of library catalogs and database searching, through an informed use of both print and digital sources, to an insider view of their chosen discipline's literature. Students at each level are encouraged to develop the evaluative and critical skills that will lead them to more complex projects. Librarians help students learn to contextualize ideas, whether on the screen or in print, and to see themselves as active participants in a purposeful conversation.
Librarians work with faculty to provide instruction tailored to the needs of a particular class in terms of its subject matter. They prepare web pages of relevant resources, so that students can become familiar with the key tools they need for research (see the Tri-College list of guides for current courses). In their discussions with classes, librarians bring in examples of content and issues that relate to course readings and to individual student research topics. They also explain strategies for navigating library systems, scholarly literatures, and the hybrid world of digital and print resources.
The Library's instruction format is very flexible. It can be used in the classroom, in the library, or in a workshop outside of class hours. Students also work individually with librarians on approaches to and resources for a research question. Many students, particularly senior thesis writers, remain in contact with their librarians throughout their projects. Content for instruction can focus on a class research paper, on particular databases, on resources for a subject area, or whatever will be most useful to students.
Subject librarians work closely with individual departments to assist faculty in their research projects and in preparing courses. We can help you plan research strategies, access key databases, and stay current in academic fields. Please take advantage of these services and ask about more:
Inquiries and Research
- Quick answers that can save you time. "I have part of a citation but can’t find the article."
- In-depth research help with resources and databases that librarians use with facility. "The cited reference search in the Web of Science indicates that Bennett’s article has had an impact beyond the field of gender studies."
- Orientation to research in a field or topic area that is new to you.
- Notifications about relevant new titles from your departmental librarian.
Information Management and Publishing.
- Advice on data access, manipulation, and storage.
- Assistance in working with different formats (image, film, audio), including access, rights, and reproduction.
- Help with managing citations through bibliographic software like Zotero and EndNote.
- Information about publishing, copyright, review sources, and the ways that libraries provide access to scholarship.
Work with Students and Classes
- Initial training for your student research assistants and support for them throughout their projects.
- Course guides tailored to the topics in your individual class and the needs of your students.
- Class instruction on research methods and resources pertinent to specific projects. Faculty decide on the length of the session and location (classroom or library).
- Workshops (outside of class) teach a variety of proficiencies which students need as they progress toward the senior capstone project. Faculty can recommend workshops to students in order to build their skills.
- Librarians meet individually with students to give them guidance throughout the research process. They facilitate students’ use and understanding of a wide array of materials, both print and digital, available beyond the collections in the Tri-Colleges.
Collections and Resources
- Library collections at Haverford that support your teaching and research interests can be developed through a partnership with your departmental librarian.
- Library staff have extensive experience in acquiring material published across the globe, out-of-print titles, and other hard-to-get items.
- There are additional relevant collections at Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore, most materials deliverable within 24 hours.
- Assistance in identifying rare materials in tri-college collections that will serve teaching and research needs. Also help in finding digital or microfilm copies of rare materials along with information about where the original material can be viewed.
- A wide array of resources beyond the tri-colleges is available with expedited services through E-Z Borrow, Interlibrary Loan, and Article Delivery.
- Haverford faculty members have privileges to borrow materials at the University of Pennsylvania and may use collections at Princeton and other research libraries through Haverford’s membership in SHARES.
- Digital Services and Scholarship staff works with faculty, students and Instructional and Informational Technology Services Staff to produce digital projects for classes and for longer term projects.
- For more information, see the Digital Scholarship page.
To find out more, please contact your subject librarian:
To see what is on electronic reserves for a particular course, please log in to Moodle.
To add materials to electronic reserves, please contact Theresa Donahue (Magill Library), Dora Wong (White Science Library & Astronomy Library), Adam Crandell (Union Music Library), or your administrative assistant, as appropriate.
To see what is on physical reserves for a particular course, search by either professor last name or course number/name:
To add materials to physical reserves, please fill out the form below or visit any library front desk.
Streaming Media for Your Course
The Libraries will make streaming versions of media available in Moodle course sites. We will stream media in keeping with the TEACH Act, the College's Copyright policy, and available library resources. This means that:
- We will require a copy of the final course syllabus, on which the title of the work must appear.
- Works to be streamed must be owned by the Libraries. We will attempt to purchase copies of media for our collection when possible.
- We will not prepare for streaming third-party copies, recordings or transfers, including rentals or personal recordings of broadcasted material.
In order to request streaming audio for a course, please send a list of required recordings and your course syllabus at least 2 weeks before the semester (or date needed for streaming) to Adam Crandell. Once the streaming audio is ready, it will be linked in your Moodle course.
In order to request streaming video for a course, please fill out this form for each film and send your course syllabus to Laurie Allen. Once the streaming video is ready, it will be linked in your Moodle course.
Because many films are only available for temporary streaming rights at a cost of $125 per course, we ask that you indicate whether you would like the Libraries to purchase the streaming rights at that price. For those films not available for lease, we will attempt to obtain permission from the rights holder of the work.
Once you have submitted your request, you will recieve an email with further details on how the streaming video process works. If you would like to schedule a film screening venue for your class, please view the Hires and Gummere Morley rooms on the Places page.
Haverford Scholarship is a comprehensive and authoritative archive of citations to Haverford College faculty publications. This repository contains over 3,000 records dating back to 1986.
Search by Keyword, Author, or Title:
Faculty wishing to submit citations for inclusion in Haverford Scholarship should contact Norm Medeiros.
Effective January, 2011, the National Science Foundation requires that all applications for research funding include a data management plan to describe how the data created from the funded research will be shared, preserved and described. The library can assist Haverford faculty in managing their data to meet this requirement.
The Library will help researchers locate appropriate disciplinary repositories, when possible. Otherwise, we can work with faculty to provide local solutions, including Triceratops. Triceratops is Haverford's instance of DSpace, the open source repository software jointly developed by MIT and HP, and widely deployed for academia. Triceritops can be used to publish, manage, and preserve data for wider distribution. It also provides enhanced access restrictions and embargo periods that can be applied as requested by researchers. Data files are easily downloaded by either authorized users or a general audience, as permitted.
For those faculty relying on the storage server, please note that data on the storage server is redundantly spread across multiple san servers for easy backup. Tape archives of the data are also archived, and the college maintains both local and off-site copies of these tapes as a normal function of disaster preparedness.
- University of Wisconsin Research Data Services
- ICPSR - Guidelines for Effective Data Management Plans
- Cornell Univesity Data Management Planning
Links to data management requirements and plans relevant to specific Directorates, Offices, Divisions, Programs, or other NSF units, are provided below. If guidance specific to the program is not provided, then the requirements established in Grant Proposal Guide, Chapter II.C.2.j apply.
- Education & Human Resources Directorate (EHR)
- Engineering Directorate (ENG)
- Geosciences Directorate (GEO)
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences Directorate (MPS)
- Division of Astronomical Sciences
- Division of Chemistry
- Division of Materials Research
- Division of Mathematical Sciences
- Division of Physics
- Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate (SBE)
For non-NSF data requirements, please consult: http://www.lib.umn.edu/datamanagement/funding
- Atmospheric Science
National Center for Atmospheric Research - Scientific datasets of historical value are curated and catalogued at the Mass Storage System
Dryad - an international repository of data underlying peer-reviewed articles in the basic and applied biosciences.
Protein Data Bank - An Information portal to biological macromolecular structures
UniProt - Submit a new protein sequence to UniProtKB using SPIN, a web-based tool for submitting directly sequenced protein sequences to the Universal Protein Resource (for new nucleotide submissions, use EMBL's WEBIN instead).
PubChem - provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. It includes substance information, compound structures, and bioactivity data in three primary databases, PCSubstance, PCCompound, and PCBioAssay, respectively.
- Computer Science
Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis (CAIDA) - provides tools and analyses promoting the engineering and maintenance of a robust, scalable global Internet infrastructure.
- Earth Science
GEON - Portal for sharing, publishing, and integrating data.
National Oceanographic Data Center - NODC is an organization made up of the Oceanographic Data Center, National Coastal Data Development Center, World Data Center for Oceanography, and the NOAA Central Library, integrated to provide access to the world's most comprehensive sources of marine environmental data and information.
- Space Science
National Space Science Data Center - NSSDC accepts data from: active archives in the space sciences funded through the Science Missions Directorate, missions in that same directorate, and individual scientists (mission or instrument principal investigators).
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) - The world's largest archive of digital social science data. ICPSR staff can guide you in preparing your data for archiving and distribution. See their Guide to Social Science Data Preparation and Archiving and their page on Depositing Data.
Additional Data Repositories
New to the Collection
- From abortion to pederasty : addressing difficult topics in the classics classroom
Columbus : Ohio State University Press, 
- J : a novel
London New York : Hogarth, 
- Dom Casmurro. English
1839-1908 Machado de Assis
London, England New York, NY, USA : Penguin Books, 1994
- Twitterville : how businesses can thrive in the new global neighborhoods
New York, N.Y. : Portfolio, 2009
- The foragers of Point Hope : the biology and archaeology of humans on the edge of the Alaskan arctic
Cambridge New York : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- The green carnation
Chicago, Argus Books, 1929
- To rise again at a decent hour : a novel
New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2014
- Le Quart livre des faicts et dicts heroiques du bon Pantagruel. Chronologie par V.-L. Saulnier. Introd. et lexique par Jean-Yves Pouilloux
[Paris] Garnier-Flammarion 
- Works. Selections
[United Kingdom] : Apex : Warner Classics, [2004?]
- The British empire at war, by Urban H. Broughton, M.P
Urban H. (Urban Hanlon) Broughton
- Red skin, white masks : rejecting the colonial politics of recognition
Glen Sean Coulthard
Minneapolis, MN : University of Minnesota Press, 
- Sade, marquis de l'ombre, prince des Lumieres : l'eventail des libertinages
Gonzague Saint Bris
Paris : Editions Flammarion, 2014
- Rabelais : rire est le propre de l'homme
[Paris] : Gallimard, 1993
- Kimono : a modern history
Terry Satsuki Milhaupt
London : Reaktion Books, 2014
- Graffiti and the literary landscape in Roman Pompeii
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2014
- Fantastic Mr. Fox [DVD]
Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2010
- Human dignity and the future of global institutions
Washington, DC : Georgetown University Press, 
- A Routledge literary sourcebook on Herman Melville's Moby-Dick
Michael J. Davey
New York : Routledge, 2004
- The television reader : critical perspectives in Canadian and US television studies
Don Mills, Ont. : Oxford University Press, c2013
- Analysis of stochastic partial differential equations
Providence, Rhode Island : Published for the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences by the American Mathematical Society, 
- Genetically modified crops
N. G. (Nigel G.) Halford
London : Imperial College Press, c2012
- The social life of money
Princeton, New Jersey : Princeton University Press, 
- The lives of Muhammad
Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard University Press, 
- Monster (Online : OverDrive)
Walter Dean Myers
New York, N.Y. : HarperCollins Publishers, 1999
- The histories of Gargantua and Pantagruel
Baltimore : Penguin Books, 1963
- Pro : reclaiming abortion rights
New York, N.Y. : Picador, 
- The complete works of John Milton
Oxford New York : Oxford University Press, <2008->
- The shady side of fifty : age and old age in late Victorian Canada and the United States
Montreal [Quebec] Ithaca [N.Y.] : McGill-Queen's University Press, c2008
- The atlas of economic complexity : mapping paths to prosperity
Cambridge, MA : The MIT Press, 
- Smoke gets in your eyes : and other lessons from the crematory
New York : W. W. Norton & Company, 
- Stories of change : beyond the 'Arab Spring'
Amsterdam : Schilt Publishing, 
- Bruce Gilden
New York : Thames & Hudson, 2014
- Chaotic advection, tracer dynamics and turbulent dispersion : proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop and EGS Topical Workshop on Chaotic Advection, Tracer Dynamics and Turbulent Dispersion : Conference Centre Sereno di Gavi, Italy, 24-28 May 1
Tracer Dynamics and Turbulent Dispersion (1993 : Sereno di Gavi NATO Advanced Research Workshop and EGS Topical Workshop on Chaotic Advection
Amsterdam : Elsevier, 1994
Champaign [Illinois] : Dalkey Archive Press, 2014
- Origins of classical architecture : temples, orders and gifts to the gods in ancient Greece
Mark Wilson Jones
New Haven : Yale University Press, 
- Freshwater ecology : concepts and environmental applications of limnology
Walter K. (Walter Kennedy) Dodds
Burlington, MA : Academic Press, 2010
- Carol Ann Duffy
Tavistock : Northcote House, 2010
- The systems view of life : a unifying vision
Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- An introduction to Moroccan Arabic and culture
Washington, D.C. : Georgetown University Press, 2011
- The poems of W.B. Yeats : a sourcebook
London New York : Routledge, 2004
- David Foster Wallace and The long thing : new essays on the novels
New York, NY : Bloomsbury Academic, 2014
- George Eliot, poetess
Wendy S. Williams
Farnham, Surrey Burlington, VT : Ashgate Publishing Company, 
- Wolfgang Tillmans
London New York, NY : Phaidon Press, 2014
- Focus : the hidden driver of excellence
New York : Harper, 
- Japan's international relations : politics, economics and security
New York : Routledge, 2012
- Hombre en la oscuridad cuentos
Xalapa, Universidad Veracruzana, 1965
- Environmental policy in North America : approaches, capacity, and the management of transboundary issues
Robert G. Healy
North York, Ontario : University of Toronto Press, 
- Ancient Christian worship : early church practices in social, historical, and theological perspective
Andrew Brian McGowan
Grand Rapids, Michigan : Baker Academic, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Oscar Wilde, by G.J. Renier, Ph. D
Gustaaf Johannes Renier
New York, D. Appleton-Century Co., 1933
- Oscar Wilde
Leonard Cresswell Ingleby
London : T. Werner Laurie, 
- W.B. Yeats
Dublin Portland, Or. : Irish Academic Press, 2010
- The lost Book of Mormon : a journey through the mythic lands of Nephi, Zarahemla, and Kansas City, Missouri
New York London Toronto Sydney Auckland : Nan A. Talese/Doubleday, 
- Santo! : varieties of Latino/a spirituality
Edwin David Aponte
Maryknoll, N.Y. : Orbis Books, 2012
- Rabelais et son temps : exposition Cour de Cassation, 3 juin-7 juillet 1994
Paris : Cour de Cassation Association pour la sauvegarde des livres anciens de la Bibliotheque de la Cour de Cassation, 1994
- Oscar Wilde
London : Landsborough, 1960
- Orchestral music. Selections arranged
Dmitrii Dmitrievich Shostakovich
Frankfurt : C.F. Peters, [199-?]
- Confronting capitalism : dispatches from a global movement
Brooklyn, NY : Soft Skull Press [Berkeley, Calif.] : Distributed by Publishers Group West, 2004
- Orphan train (Online : OverDrive)
Christina Baker Kline
New York : William Morrow, 2013
- Latino K-12 schools : redesigned for student success
Leonard A. Valverde
Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- The Oxford handbook of language and social psychology
New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- New developments in economic education
Cheltenham, UK : Edward Elgar, 
- Understanding Ursula K. Le Guin
Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina Press, 1993
- The cosmopolitan constitution
Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2014
- William Blake in the desolate market
G. E. Bentley
Montreal Kingston : McGill-Queen's University Press, 
- Kikujiro [DVD]
Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Video, c2000
- Performing anti-slavery : activist women on antebellum stages
Gay Gibson Cima
Cambridge New York : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- Belle [BLU-RAY]
Great Britain naf
- Public trust in business
Cambridge, United Kingdom : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- Efficient causation : the history of a concept
New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- Super crunchers : why thinking-by-numbers is the new way to be smart
New York : Bantam Books, 2007
- Lord Jim : a tale
New York : Heritage Press, 1959
- Modelling of shear localisation and autogeneous dynamic effects in granular bodies
Karlsruhe : Institutes fur Bodenmechanik und Felsmechanik der Universitat Fridericiana, 1997
- The Spivak reader : selected works of Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak
Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak
New York : Routledge, 1996
- The Oxford handbook of science fiction
New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- Ordinary differential equations : from calculus to dynamical systems/ V. W. Noonburg
Virginia W Noonburg
[Place of publication not identified] : Mathematical Association of America, 2014
- The Bible in the public square : its enduring influence in American life
Atlanta, GA : SBL Press, 
- The Creole affair : the slave rebellion that led the U.S. and Great Britain to the brink of war
Arthur T Downey
Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Canadians declare It isn't cricket! : a century of rejection of the imperial game, 1860-1960
David Bernard Cooper
[Radford, Va.] : North American Society for Sport History, 1999
- Tiger woman on Wall Street : winning business strategies from Shanghai to New York and back
New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Oscar Wilde and the yellow nineties
New York, Harper 
- Raffaele Pettazzoni and Herbert Jennings Rose, correspondence 1927-1958 : the long friendship between the author and the translator of The all-knowing God, with an appendix of documents
Leiden Boston : Brill, 
- A history of chromolithography : printed colour for all
London : British Library New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2013
- A poisoned past : the life and times of Margarida de Portu, a fourteenth-century accused poisoner
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 
- Schubert's Beethoven project
John Michael Gingerich
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- Bioethics : principles, issues, and cases
New York : Oxford University Press, c2013
- The world is an apple : the still lifes of Paul Cezanne
Hamilton, Ontario London, UK : Art Gallery of Hamilton in association with D Giles Limited, 2014
- Selected adventures of my first fifty years, by Ewald W. Schnitzer
Ewald W Schnitzer
Idyllwild, Calif., Strawberry Valley Press 
- Reading Vietnam amid the War on terror
New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2012
- The Book of Job : a biography
Mark J. (Mark Joseph) Larrimore
Princeton : Princeton University Press, 2013
- The letters of Robert Frost
Cambridge, Massachusetts : The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 2014-
- Bad feminist : essays
New York : Harper Perennial, 
- Nora Webster : a novel
New York : Scribner, 2014
- Measures of spatio-temporal dynamics : proceedings of the workshop on Measures of Spatio-Temporal Dynamics, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA, USA, June 11-13, 1995
Amsterdam New York : Elsevier, 1996
- Wilhelm II : into the abyss of war and exile
John C. G. Rohl
Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- Health hazards manual for artists
Guilford, Conn. : Lyons Press, c2008
- Eminent Buddhist women
Albany : State University of New York Press, 
- An indigenous peoples' history of the United States
Boston : Beacon Press, 
- The Cambridge companion to Irish modernism
New York, NY : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- Whitman among the Bohemians
Iowa City : University of Iowa Press, 
- Charlotte Bronte : Jane Eyre
Sara (Sara J.) Lodge
Basingstoke [England] New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2009
- La pena maxima
Madrid : Alfaguara, 
- Feminist literary theory : a reader
Malden, MA : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011
- Mergerstat review (Online)
Chicago, Ill. : The Company
- Bohemes : de Leonard de Vinci a Picasso : Paris, Grand Palais, 26 septembre 2012-14 janvier 2013 Madrid, Fundacion Mapfre, 6 fevrier 2013-5 mai 2013
Paris : Reunion des musees nationaux-Grand palais, 2012
- The poetry of W. B. Yeats
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2005
- Bureaucracy and self-government : reconsidering the role of public administration in American politics
Brian J. Cook
Baltimore, Maryland : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2014
- Grow up : the new architecture in Japan
Seoul : Equal Books, [2014?]
- Oscar Wilde a present time appraisal
St. John G. (St. John Greer) Ervine
New York, Morrow, 1952 
- Formal investigations : aesthetic style in late-Victorian and Edwardian detective fiction
Stuttgart : Ibidem, c2014
- The musical tradition of the Eastern European synagogue
Syracuse, N.Y. : Syracuse University Press, 2002-<2005>
- Gender intelligence : breakthrough strategies for increasing diversity and improving your bottom line
New York : Harper Business, 
- Democracy in America
Alexis de Tocqueville
Chicago, Ill London : University of Chicago Press, 2002
- This is how you lose her
New York : Riverhead Books, 2012
- This explains everything : deep, beautiful, and elegant theories of how the world works
New York : Harper Perennial, 2013
- Unfinished empire : the global expansion of Britain
New York : Bloomsbury Press, 2013
- The power of children : the construction of Christian families in the Greco-Roman world
Margaret Y MacDonald
Waco, Texas : Baylor University Press, 
- The culture of the Seven Years' War : empire, identity, and the arts in the eighteenth-century Atlantic world
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 
- 880-01 Seito
880-02 Tokyo : Meiji Bunken, Showa 43-45 [1968-1970]
- Social phobia : diagnosis, assessment, and treatment
New York : Guilford Press, 1995
- Redeemer : the life of Jimmy Carter
Randall Herbert Balmer
New York, NY : Basic Books, 2014
- The organic chemistry of drug design and drug action
Richard B. Silverman
San Diego, CA : Academic Press is an imprint of Elsevier, 
- Hamlet's Blackberry : a practical philosophy for building a good life in the digital age
New York : Harper, c2010
- Cicero's ideal statesman in theory and practice
London : Bloomsbury Academic, 2014
- Run to the pennant : a multiple equilibria approach to professional sports leagues
Duane W Rockerbie
New York : Springer, 2014
- L'ecrivain a la derobee : l'auteur dans le roman a la premiere personne (1721-1782)
Louvain Walpole, Mass. : Editions Peeters, 2011
- War and gold : a 500-year history of empires, adventures, and debt
New York : PublicAffairs, 2014
- The Amazons : lives and legends of warrior women across the ancient world
Princeton : Princeton University Press, 
- C++ template metaprogramming : concepts, tools, and techniques from boost and beyond
Boston : Addison-Wesley, c2005
- 880-01 Shirakaba
880-02 Tokyo : Iwanami Bukku Sabisu Senta, 1988-1989
- From comrades to bodhisattvas : moral dimensions of lay Buddhist practice in contemporary China
Honolulu : University of Hawaii Press, 
- Youth in the Roman empire : the young and the restless years?
Cambridge, United Kingdom New York : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- Why aren't they there? : the political representation of women, ethnic groups and issue positions in legislatures
Colchester : Ecpr Press, 2013
- The friendships & follies of Oscar Wilde
C. Lewis (Charlie Lewis) Broad
London, Hutchinson 
- The Bedford glossary of critical and literary terms
Ross C Murfin
Boston : Bedford/St. Martins, 2009
- Hate crimes in cyberspace
Danielle Keats Citron
Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard University Press, 2014
- Heroicus Gymnasticus Discourses 1 and 2
the Athenian Philostratus
Cambridge, Massachusetts London, England : Harvard University Press, 2014
- The Chinese state, oil and energy security
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire Palgrave Macmillan, 2014
- The visual culture reader
London New York : Routledge, 2013
- Remaking college : innovation and the liberal arts
Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2014
- The confession
James E. McGreevey
New York, NY : HarperCollins Pub., 2007